GPR system: Radar Systems Zond Aero 500
Lightweight GPR system, suitable for medium-sized drones like DJI M300 RTK.
Includes a transportation box and mountings for the DJI M300 RTK or DJI M600 Pro drone.
HS Code: 90158020 (meteorological, hydrological, geophysical instrument)
FCC Code: 2AUQQ-ZONDAERO500
IC Code: 25515-ZONDAERO500
Please note that additional components and software must be ordered to use this GPR with drones. It is recommended to order a complete set.
Type Single-channel with shielded antenna Center frequency 500 MHz Operating bandwidth 200-900 MHz (-12 dB) Samples 512 per trace Sample rate 25600 samples/second Scan rate 50 scans/s Sample output 16-bit digital raw data Time range Selectable time range 50, 100, 200 or 300ns Depth Up to 4 meters in average normal soil with 100ns time range Data format Standard Geophysical SEGY Data Format (.sgy) with traces geotagging DOCUMENTATION & DATA SETS Data Sheet
- 41 x 31 x 16 cm - airborne configuration
- 52 x 43 x 21 cm - in protective case
- 71 x 45 x 28 cm – carton box for delivery
- 2.1 kg - airborne configuration without mounting kit for the drone
- 7.1 kg – in protective case
- 10.0 kg – in cardboard box for delivery
- Zond Aero 500 GPR system with 500 MHz center frequency antenna
- Prism 2 Data Acquisition/Processing software
- NANUK protective case (also used for ground surveys)
- 99 W/h Li-Ion battery integrated into the case (used for ground surveys only)
- Wi-Fi router integrated into the case (used for ground surveys only)
- Tow rope for terrestrial surveys
- Mounting kit to fix GPR system on the DJI M300 RTK or M600/M600 Pro drone